Invisalign has earned a name for itself as the most advanced clear aligner system in the world. Custom trays are made using highly precise 3D digital scans taken by professionals and are fitted in-person to provide you with the highest level of discretion and comfort. Your treatment may be completed in as little as 6 months, but you will start to see a difference in just a few weeks. Your trays are easily removable and easy to clean so you can enjoy all the foods you love and still keep that clean-mouth-feel.
Why choose invisalign?
Comfort is key for Invisalign. Invisalign are the only clear aligners that use Smart Track Material® for optimal comfort and precision. Your trays are hand-trimmed to match your gum line to prevent irritation or scratching. You will start noticing changes with just a few weeks of treatment and see the results you want in 6 to 18 months. You’ll be smiling big in no time!
- The aligners are clear so they don’t distract from your smile.
- They are only worn for 22 hours a day so you can take them out to eat dinner, go on a date, or make an important presentation at work.
- You can brush and floss your teeth like normal, and no special tools (or special floss) is required.
- There is less of a risk that your teeth will become stained as compared with wearing metal or “invisible” braces that can be difficult to clean.
- The procedure is more comfortable since the aligners move teeth into place slowly and only focus on a few teeth at a time.
- Aligners are easy to take care of, and you only use the same aligner for a couple of weeks.
Patients may prefer wearing Invisalign because of how convenient it is in comparison to wearing traditional braces.
How does it work?
Your Treatment Plan
The process begins with digital scans of your teeth to create your treatment plan. Using Invisalign’s software, we can accurately predict how your teeth will change over time with Invisalign. We can even show you how your teeth will look weeks, months and eventually at the end of your treatment. Once your digital plan is finalized, your custom aligners are made using Invisalign’s state-of-the-art printing process.
The First Aligners
Once the aligners arrive, special fasteners are often necessary. These are bonded temporarily to your teeth so that you can easily clip in your aligners, but don’t worry, they’re mostly invisible and come off at the end of treatment.
Follow up Appointments
We will provided you with each set of clear aligners to wear for about two weeks. Your teeth will shift into place a little at a time as the aligners are changed for the next in the series until your teeth have been moved to their final, correct position. Visits to the office will be scheduled roughly once every 1-2 months to ensure that the treatment is going as planned.
Contact us today
to schedule an initial consultation & exam.
Your consultation will include an examination of everything from your teeth, gums and soft tissues to the shape and condition of your bite. Generally, we want to see how your whole mouth looks and functions. Before we plan your treatment we want to know everything about the health and aesthetic of your smile, and, most importantly, what you want to achieve so we can help you get there.